There are plenty of good international schools in Malaysia, especially in Kuala Lumpur. International school fees in Malaysia are charged differently depending on the school. The fees for international schools in Malaysia include application fee, admission fee, tuition fee and school development fee, among others.
Here are the four international schools in Kuala Lumpur that charge affordable annual tuition fees for Year 1.
The schools below charge annual tuition fees below RM13,000 for Year 1.
At Alnoor International School, students from the ages of 3 to 17 are taught a modern curriculum that leads to the IGCSE examinations. Currently, the school has an estimated 400 students and is located in Bukit Petaling. Alnoor International School also has a branch in Kuantan, Pahang.
Launched in 2017, Sri Bestari International School offers the British Curriculum leading up to the IGCSE qualification. The school caters to students from Reception to Secondary levels. Sri Bestari International School is located at Bandar Sri Damansara.
3. Sri Dasmesh International School
Sri Dasmesh International School offers the UK curriculum leading up to the IGCSE examinations. The school has approximately 500 students from Year 1 to Year 11. Sri Dasmesh International School was established in 2001 and is located along Jalan Pantai Baharu.
4. Sri Sempurna International School
Established in 1993, Sri Sempurna International School offers the Malaysian curriculum, Cambrige curriculum and the IGCSE examinations. The school has approximately 900 students from the ages of 7 to 17. Sri Sempurna International School is located in Cheras.
Sri Utama Schools offers the British Curriculum and Malaysian Curriculum. The school is open to students aged 3 to 17 years old. Sri Utama Schools has branches in Kuala Lumpur, Johor and Terengganu. Boarding facilities are available.
Established in 2010, St. John’s International Primary and Secondary School is an international school in partnership with the De La Salle Brothers in Malaysia. The school resides on two campuses. The secondary campus is a newly launched campus crafted with exclusive amenities decked with a modern outlook at Ming Building and for students from Year 7 to 11 as well as A Levels. The primary campus caters to Preschool and Year 1 to Year 6 students.
7. Vikas International School
Vikas International School is one of the few schools in Malaysia which offers India’s Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The school was established in 1996 and accommodates preschool, primary and secondary school students. Vikas International School is located along Jalan Klang Lama.
Choosing the right school for your child involves plenty of research and financial preparation. To find the best international school in Malaysia for your child, use the powerful School Finder and School Comparison tool today!
- Schools in Selangor with Annual Tuition Fees between RM30,000 and RM40,000 (Year 1)
- Schools in Selangor with Annual Tuition Fees between RM20,000 and RM30,000 (Year 7)
- Schools in Selangor with Annual Tuition Fees between RM30,000 and RM40,000 (Year 7)
- Schools in Selangor with Annual Tuition Fees between RM10,000 and RM20,000 (Year 7)
- Schools in Selangor with Annual Tuition Fees above RM50,000 (Year 7)
- Schools in Kuala Lumpur with Annual Tuition Fees between RM30,000 and RM40,000 (Year 1)
- Schools in Kuala Lumpur with Annual Tuition Fees below RM30,000 (Year 7)
- Schools in Kuala Lumpur with Annual Tuition Fees above RM50,000 (Year 7)