Located on a 12-acre campus in the vibrant township of Kota Damansara, Sri KDU Schools comprise
- Sri KDU Primary School
- Sri KDU Secondary School
- Sri KDU International Primary School
- Sri KDU International Secondary School
Since its inception in 2003, Sri KDU has continuously been at the forefront of the education industry in Malaysia. The school began as Malaysia’s first purpose-built private smart school and is today Malaysia’s largest private school.
Sri KDU Schools offer the Malaysian National Curriculum at Primary and Secondary levels, the UK Curriculum from Year 1 to Year 11 (Primary and Secondary) and the pre-university International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme.
Driven by Paramount Education’s vision to change lives and enrich communities for a better world, Sri KDU Schools leverage on the synergies within the Paramount business ecosystem to create unique programmes and embrace technological innovations. This is to prepare students with skills that transcend cultures and geographic borders, ready to take on the challenges of the fourth industrial revolution (4IR).
Our core values of Trust, Respect, Integrity, Bravery and Energy (TRIBE) underpin all that we do to serve our students and our stakeholders.
With the tagline of the campus, ‘Malaysian Hearts, Global Minds’, we celebrate Malaysian culture whilst nurturing our students to develop into young people who can take their place in the global arena.
The onward focus towards internationalism gives our students exposure to the wider world. We have a philosophical commitment to offering each student a broad liberal curriculum, incorporating varied methodology.
- Local and overseas educational field trips are part of the curriculum, for clearer understanding and refined comprehension of specific topics.
- Annual community service projects, a feature in the curriculum, provide opportunities for students to become active members of their community.
- A programme for Continuing Professional Development of teaching staff to ensure relevance to teaching methodologies and information.
- A sustainable development policy which contributes to the implementation of the UN sustainable development goals (SDGs).
- The school is well known for its comprehensive and modern physical infrastructure which provides the necessary facilities to support the enhanced teaching methodologies and programmes at the school. These include academic & learning, sports & recreation as well as performing arts facilities.
Sri KDU Schools’ success is sustained through the commitment of all staff from all levels.
- Health and safety of our students are of utmost priority - there is an infirmary with a trained staff nurse in each school.
- Counselling for students and guidance in helping students explore careers are available. Each school has a qualified counsellor.
- The in-house IT department attends to the schools’ needs and is available when needed.
- A strong maintenance team ensures quick response time to ensure an ideal physical learning environment
- The in-house security team is headed by a Chief Security Officer. The security guard stations at all the entry points manage the Visitor Management System. Sri KDU Schools is in the Polis Diraja Malaysia SafeCAM network.
Our students have excelled in International Competitions and Championships in different areas including sports and games, performing arts and various academic programmes.
Sri KDU Schools has also consistently scored excellent results in the UPSR, PT3, SPM and IGCSE examinations with high percentages achieving perfect scores. Students have also consistently achieved more than 40 points in the IBDP.
Sri KDU Schools is acknowledged as the recognised leader among private schools in Malaysia due to its reputation for providing quality education to students. All Sri KDU Schools have been awarded the highest rating (5 stars) in the ‘Penilaian Standard Kualiti Institusi Pendidikan Swasta (SKIPs) by the Ministry of Education, Malaysia.
Sri KDU International School is the first international school in Malaysia to achieve the Gold Award for the International School Quality Mark (ISQM) and is an active member of FOBISIA.
Through the services it provides, 100% of Sri KDU students have moved on to tertiary education, with many of them in Ivy League universities in the United States, Oxbridge and the Russell Group of Universities in the United Kingdom and The Group of Eight (Go8) in Australia.
Sri KDU Schools is the preferred choice of parents in the Klang Valley opting for a private education for their children. There is a waiting list for several levels over the next few years.
Visit the Sri KDU Schools Open Day on 14 April 2018 from 10:00a.m. – 3:00p.m.
For more information, contact us at 03-61453888 or firstname.lastname@example.org