If you have kids who is curious about what a firefighter, pilot or even a doctor does… KidZania Kuala Lumpur is where they can learn more! Here at our 80,000 sq. ft. kid-sized city, across more than 60 establishments, kids between the ages of 4-14 will get to experience these real-life occupations hands-on in a fun yet engaging learning environment. What’s more, they will learn to be independent, know the value of teamwork, develop skills and even financial literacy!
KidZania Kuala Lumpur is an award-winning indoor family themed learning centre that offers interactive learning and role play experiences for kids since 2012. Imagine a city run and governed by kids! Inspired by like-minded, spirited kids, the idea of creating a better community that supports positive ideals for kids with endless opportunities was collectively pursued and saw the birth of a unique nation. Governments were formed, nationalistic symbols were created and unity was achieved, all from to their unwavering spirit!
Establishment : 60 Establishments Role play activity more than 100 activities Variable program Kids VS Food 2.0 : 25th Nov – 31st Dec 2017 Ticket prices: Adults: RM47 Children 4 – 17 years : RM 89 Children 4 – 17 years OKU : RM 36 Children 2 - 3 years : RM 43 Children 0 - 1 years : Free Citizen : RM36
Be rewarded for your efforts and learning progress when you apply to be a CitiZen through our CitiZenship Programme! With your parent’s consent, you’ll receive a PaZZport with a special hologram sticker for each KidZania you visit and any activities you participate in will be recognised with a stamp on your PaZZport. The more stamps you earn, the more benefits you’ll receive and the higher your PaZZport level gets!
Terms & Conditions
1. Registration fee for B.KidZanian is RM38 per child (one-off fee), non-refundable.
2. No minimum age requirements for registration.
3. The child will be a B.KidZanian CitiZen until he/she turns 17 years old. When the CitiZen turns 17 years old, the membership will automatically expire.
5. A fee of RM20 per child is required to replace any missing, lost or damaged PaZZport.
6. CitiZens are required to present their PaZZport to the Airport/ticketing counter when visiting KidZania Kuala Lumpur.
7. The PaZZport is valid at other KidZania facilities around the world that implement the B.KidZanian programme.