"Parents are Carpenters - Architects of their children’s futures; Schools are tools, a necessity to produce great master pieces!"
- Ms. Ellis Lee, Principal, Kingsley International School
"Learning is dynamic, intensive, motivating and fun - it is not confined to the classroom but is accessible all day, every day and to everyone."
- Mark Ford, Principal, Garden International School
"When the culture of a school is grounded in its mission and is collaborative and positive, student learning is maximized."
- Dr. Norma J . Hudson, Head of School, International School of Kuala Lumpur
"Education is the process of reaching one’s highest potential to becoming the person that we are created to be."
- Sherry Ann Daniel, Principal, Westlake International School
"All children are precious and unique, and education is the best way to ensure each and every one of them achieves the very best that they are capable of."
- Mr. Stephen Philips, Principal of GEMS International School, Pearl City, Penang