International school fees in Malaysia are charged differently depending on the school. The fees for international schools in Malaysia include application fee, admission fee, tuition fee and school development fee, among others.
There are plenty of good international schools in Malaysia, especially in Kuala Lumpur. As each international school has a different fee structure, it is important to request a comprehensive list of fees from schools to help you pick a school that is within your budget.
Here are the international schools in Kuala Lumpur that charge above RM50,000 for Year 7 annual tuition fees.
Founded in 2009, BSKL in Bandar Utama offers a premier British education from Early Years to Sixth Form. BSKL provides a personalised multilingual learning environment where students can master Mandarin, Spanish, French and Malay.
Charterhouse International Secondary School is a premier school that offers the Cambridge A-levels and IGCSE examinations. The school is located in Sri Hartamas.
Fairview International is the first largest network of IB World Schools in Malaysia. They offer the IB curriculum to students in Primary, Middle Years and Diploma levels.
GIS offers the Cambridge curriculum to students from Early Years up to the Sixth Form. — GIS ensures students are educated in various aspects: personalised learning, social-emotional learning, intercultural learning, digital learning and more.
Ranked as a top international school in Kuala Lumpur, M’KIS offers the Primary Years Programme to students in Preschool to Grade 5, the IB Middle Years Programme to students in Grades 6 to 10 and the IB Diploma Programme to students in Grades 11 and 12.
Students from preschool to secondary levels are taught an international curriculum with an American foundation at the International School of Kuala Lumpur (ISKL). The International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme is offered at pre-university level. In August 2018, ISKL’s two existing campuses united as one in a purpose-built campus located in Ampang Hilir.
At The International School @ ParkCity, students in preschool and primary levels learn the International Primary Curriculum and British curriculum. Meanwhile, students at secondary and pre-University levels are prepared for the IGCSE and A-Level examinations.
Use our Fee Calculator to calculate the estimate fees for your child's schooling years now!
- Schools in Selangor with Annual Tuition Fees between RM30,000 and RM40,000 (Year 1)
- Schools in Selangor with Annual Tuition Fees between RM20,000 and RM30,000 (Year 7)
- Schools in Selangor with Annual Tuition Fees between RM30,000 and RM40,000 (Year 7)
- Schools in Selangor with Annual Tuition Fees between RM10,000 and RM20,000 (Year 7)
- Schools in Selangor with Annual Tuition Fees above RM50,000 (Year 7)
- 5 Most Affordable International Schools in Kuala Lumpur (Year 1)
- Schools in Kuala Lumpur with Annual Tuition Fees between RM20,001 and RM40,000 (Year 1)
- Schools in Kuala Lumpur with Annual Tuition Fees below RM30,000 (Year 7)