International school fees in Malaysia are charged differently depending on the school. The fees for international schools in Malaysia include application fee, admission fee, tuition fee and school development fee, among others.
There are plenty of good international schools in Malaysia, especially in Kuala Lumpur. As each international school has a different fee structure, it is important to request a comprehensive list of fees from schools to help you pick a school that is within your budget.
Here are the international schools in Kuala Lumpur that charge above RM50,000 for Year 7 annual tuition fees.
Fairview International School has been operating since 1978 and is located in Wangsa Maju. Since then, Fairview International School has opened four additional branches in various locations in Malaysia. Recognised as an IB World School, Fairview International School offers the International Baccalaureate Curriculum in primary, secondary and pre-university levels.
Located in Mont’Kiara, Garden International School began operating in 1951 and is considered one of Malaysia’s most established international schools. Students at Garden International School are taught the British Curriculum and sit for the IGCSE and A Levels. The school has approximately 2,200 students and offers levels from preschool to pre-university.
Students from preschool to secondary levels are taught an international curriculum with an American foundation at the International School of Kuala Lumpur (ISKL). The International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme is offered at pre-university level. In August 2018, ISKL’s two existing campuses united as one in a purpose-built campus located in Ampang Hilir.
At Mont’Kiara International School, the American Curriculum is offered to students from pre-kindergarten to Grade 12. The American High School Diploma is granted to students who successfully complete their secondary school education. Students can also sit for the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme at pre-university level.
The International School@ParkCity has approximately 1,000 students from preschool to pre-university levels. Students are taught the International Primary Curriculum and British Curriculum. The IGCSE and A Level examinations are offered at secondary and pre-university levels respectively. The International School@ParkCity was established in 2011.
Use our Fee Calculator to calculate the estimate fees for your child's schooling years now!
- Schools in Selangor with Annual Tuition Fees between RM30,000 and RM40,000 (Year 1)
- Schools in Selangor with Annual Tuition Fees between RM20,000 and RM30,000 (Year 7)
- Schools in Selangor with Annual Tuition Fees between RM30,000 and RM40,000 (Year 7)
- Schools in Selangor with Annual Tuition Fees between RM10,000 and RM20,000 (Year 7)
- Schools in Selangor with Annual Tuition Fees above RM50,000 (Year 7)
- 5 Most Affordable International Schools in Kuala Lumpur (Year 1)
- Schools in Kuala Lumpur with Annual Tuition Fees between RM30,000 and RM40,000 (Year 1)
- Schools in Kuala Lumpur with Annual Tuition Fees below RM30,000 (Year 7)