International school fees in Kuala Lumpur vary based on the school. Some of the types of fees that are incurred include application fees, technology fees, and school development fees, among others.
Here are the international schools in Kuala Lumpur that charge above RM50,000 for Year 1 annual tuition fees.
GIS offers the Cambridge curriculum to students from Early Years up to the Sixth Form. — GIS ensures students are educated in various aspects: personalised learning, social-emotional learning, intercultural learning, digital learning and more.
Ranked as a top international school in Kuala Lumpur, M’KIS offers the Primary Years Programme to students in Preschool to Grade 5, the IB Middle Years Programme to students in Grades 6 to 10 and the IB Diploma Programme to students in Grades 11 and 12.
The Alice Smith School offers the British curriculum, IGCSE and A-Level examinations. Established in 1946, it is considered one of the oldest international schools in Malaysia. Alice Smith Primary is in Kuala Lumpur whereas; Alice Smith Secondary is in Selangor.
Founded in 2009, BSKL in Bandar Utama offers a premier British education from Early Years to Sixth Form. BSKL provides a personalised multilingual learning environment where students can master Mandarin, Spanish, French and Malay.
Students from preschool to secondary levels are taught an international curriculum with an American foundation at the International School of Kuala Lumpur. At the pre-university level, students can choose the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program.
Use our Fee Calculator to calculate the estimate fees for your child's schooling years now!
- Schools in Selangor with Annual Tuition Fees between RM30,000 and RM40,000 (Year 1)
- Schools in Selangor with Annual Tuition Fees between RM20,000 and RM30,000 (Year 7)
- Schools in Selangor with Annual Tuition Fees between RM30,000 and RM40,000 (Year 7)
- Schools in Selangor with Annual Tuition Fees between RM10,000 and RM20,000 (Year 7)
- Schools in Selangor with Annual Tuition Fees above RM50,000 (Year 7)
- 5 Most Affordable International Schools in Kuala Lumpur (Year 1)
- Schools in Kuala Lumpur with Annual Tuition Fees between RM30,000 and RM40,000 (Year 1)
- Schools in Kuala Lumpur with Annual Tuition Fees below RM30,000 (Year 7)